The person responsible for publishing this website, www.hotel-misincu.fr, is Virginie Mayard (firstname.lastname@example.org) for MESINCU, an SAS with a capital of €1,538, registered with Bastia RCS 800 182 958, code APE 5520Z, having its registered office at Lieu dit MISINCU 20 228 CAGNANO.
The data and information collected on this site will not be disseminated to third parties. In accordance with the "Freedom of Information Law" of 6th January, 1978 modified in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify any information that concerns you, which you can exercise by contacting us using the email address: email@example.com. You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data.
Concept and realisation
This website was created jointly by Chapeau Melon and CSP-France.
Chapeau Melon, www.chapeau-melon.fr, 155 Voie Ariane - Bat Alpha C, 13600 La Ciotat – France, +33(0)612 012 916, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSP-France, www.csp-france.com, 120 route des Macarons - WTC 2, 06560 Sophia-Antipolis – France, +33(0)430 650 625, email@example.com.
The hosting provider is OVH, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France. www.ovh.com.
Credits and copyright
This website, www.hotel-misincu.fr, and its contents are subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property rights. All copyright is reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations.
- Prices include taxes and service.
- Extra person, adult or child: €165 from Luxury rooms up.
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel: €125.
- Baby kit: €80 (cot, bottle warmer and stroller).
Services and quotations on request:
- Butler, cook, housekeeper, babysitter.
- Use of a car, use of a boat with or without skipper.
- "Tra Di Noi": Open every day from 7.30 p.m.
- "A Spartera": open from mid-June to mid-September, lunch time and evening.
- Panoramic Bar/Pool: Light lunch menu at the bar.
- Breakfast buffet: €30 per person and per day.
- Breakfast: room service €5 per person.
- Children's menu: €30.
- Prepayment of 50% of the total stay, including taxes, is required and will be charged upon booking
- Season 1 and 2: If the booking is canceled 15 days before the date of arrival, free of charge. Between 14 and 8 days, carry forward the deposit paid for a next stay during the current year. Less than 7 days, retention of the deposit for cancellation penalties.
- Season 3 and 4: If the reservation is canceled Up to 30 days before the arrival date, no charge. Less than 30 days, retention of the deposit for cancellation penalties.
- The hotel has three rooms suitable for people with reduced mobility, access to the restaurant is also facilitated.
- The rooms are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pets are not allowed in our establishment.
- We prefer you not to use your mobile phone in the Hotel's common areas in order to preserve the serenity of the place.